Monday, September 22, 2008

Sweet victory!










What a great day this turned out to be. My mom is signing me up for tae kwon do. It starts next month. It is an 8 (or 10?) 1 hour session class. I can't wait! There are a few bullies in my neighborhood. I want to be sure I can protect myself if there is ever a confrontation. You can never be too prepared.

I took these photos last night of my mom working on my blog and my dad writing an English paper for college on his laptop. The cards are my Pokemon cards. I feel lucky to have parents who don't believe Pokemon is devil worshipping. I don't worship Pokemom. I just worship having my own beliefs and opinions. My parents believe my opinions are important and take me seriously. I am an important part of their life. I am not someone to be molded, seen, and not heard.

I'm such a lucky dude! Sweet victory is mine!

No comments: