Saturday, October 11, 2008

My second tae kwon do class



My mom took this video of me at my second TKD class on Oct. 7th. She thought I may get a kick (no pun intended) out seeing it one day! I will get my dobok (uniform) in a few days. I should have it for my next class.

If my mom is really ambitious she will take a video of me doing jumping jacks and sit ups at the next session. A grandma was at one of the training session a few days ago and was amazed at my energy. I can do jumping jacks and sit up like a mad man. It is insane! I'm not too bad considering I have never had any formal training. I do everything with enthusiasm because I don't know any other way. My mom tells me I can take classes until I don't want to anymore. I told her I will take classes until I am a master (world champion). We'll see what happens. I'm only 6...anything is possible.

That's all for now.

May the force be with you my friends.

1 comment:

Alex Polikowsky said...

Naruto loves his Tae Kwon Do too!!!
Very Cool Holden!al