Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My new pets on WoW

Hi all! I have a video coming one of these days. My mom took a video of me playing World of Warcraft. I love my character and my pets. I am a hunter, named Taladria. My pets are a spider and an owl I named Screech. They are huge and really cool! I put one in a stable while I have the other pet with me. I love doing duels with other WoW players and going up levels. I am learning about fishing, herbalism, and doing quests. My mom helps me a lot, but I can do much by myself. I like helping other players when they are in a tight spot.

I'm certain I am the luckiest boy on the block to be able to play WoW with my mom and dad by my side when I need help. It took me a month to decide on a character and a world I enjoy in WoW. But now that I have found my place I am moving up levels and having such a blast. I'm so glad my mom listened to all the people who told us about this game. I am not addicted, but sure having fun when I am playing or watching my mom. She has a character as well. She was told by a smart person to make her own character, so she could learn the game to help me. It is a blast!

Now that we have pets it seems like the rest will be a cinch! My mom WAS a warrior last week, and couldn't get a pet on WoW. She found out Warlocks and Hunters can get pets though. But I am sure we'll make lots of other characters down the road. But for now my mom and I love our hunter characters because we have bows and pets. My mom's pet is a huge scorpion.

May the knight favor you,
Holden

aka mom


P.S. I still take taekwondo and love it!

No comments: